Hush Tours in the Press
Hush Tours has been featured in many prominent media sources all across the globe, including NBC News, the Travel Channel, The New York Times, The Huffington Post, BET and more. If you would like to do a feature on Hush, please contact us at Marketing@HushTours.com.
New York Today: The Home of Hip-Hop
“The Bronx remains to hip-hop what New Orleans is to jazz, Nashville for country and Memphis for blues.
You can learn more about the New York roots of hip-hop by bus on Hush Tours.”
- 10 Places Every Hip-Hop Fan Should Add To Their Bucket List
- MTV: 7 reasons why new york city should be on every music lover’s bucket list
- BronxTimes: Classic hip hop advances the borough’s cultural perspective
- Curbed: Hip-hop history began in the Bronx 44 years ago today
- Dallas News: Immerse yourself in hip-hop history on this New York City tour
- Wanderlust: 5 incredible and unusual city tours, from Prague to Tokyo
- CNBC: Where to find interesting Black History Month exhibits
- Financial Times: A jazz-themed tour of New York
- CNN: ANTHONY BOURDAIN – This is the Boogie Down Bronx