New York Tours should be larger than life and pulsing with creative energy, just like the city itself. Led by celebrity emcees, graffiti artists, DJs, and B-boys each of our bus and walking tours explore the evolution of hip hop in neighborhoods like Harlem, the Bronx, and Brooklyn. You’ll see iconic landmarks like the Apollo and the Graffiti Wall of Fame, as well as secret hip hop battle grounds, historic night clubs, famous music video and movie locations. From murals and graffiti art to rhymes and dance-offs, our tours offer guests a rare, interactive, off-the-wall look into New York’s hip hop culture. More than just a tour– one official experience.
Original Hip Hop Tours
- Ride through Harlem and the Boogie Down Bronx on our Birthplace of Hip Hop Tour of classic battle sites, historic clubs and famous music video locations.
- Bounce through Brooklyn on an in-depth tour that features live entertainment, narrated history, insider anecdotes and celebrity tour guides and find out “Where Brooklyn At?!”
- Explore the historic hip hop landmarks while you Walk This Way Through Harlem on a tour led by legendary emcees and New York icons.
- Impress your friends with new moves you learn on the two in one Dancers’ Delight tour which doubles as an outdoor dance lesson in the streets of New York that inspired many of the moves.
- Check out The Writing’s on the Wall Walking Tour of Harlem or The Hunts Point Grafitti Walking Tour with a professional artist who can provide an inside look into the underground art of graffiti which has made its indelible mark on the urban landscape of New York City.
- Book a VIP or Group Tour Package with one of our expert trip planners who are dedicated to customizing a package to suit your needs.
Real Hip Hop. Real New York.
Since 2002, Hush Tours has been the first and only Hip Hop tour. Owned and operated by native New Yorkers and guided by legendary hip hop artists, Hush Tours takes you on an unforgettable journey through the history and evolution of hip hop culture. You can expect to meet, greet, and be guided by hip hop legends, including Grandmaster Caz, Ralph McDaniels, Kurtis Blow, Raheim, Johnny Famous, Lady K Fever, Reggie Reg, and other hip hop contributors. It doesn’t matter if this is your first time in New York City or you’ve been a resident for your entire life. You’ve never seen New York until you’ve seen it with Hush Tours. Call us today at 212-714-3544 and see the real history of the industry and culture that changed the world forever.
- When I met “Big Bank” Hank he was the doorman at a club called the Executive Playhouse in The Bronx. It was 1977 or 1978, I’m not sure. I was performing then as Casanova Fly, and he’d be at the door. We got cool. He was a funny guy, jolly. We were always snapping and tellingRead More »
- The Bronx Graffiti Art Gallery Piazza Gustiamo: 1715 West Farms Rd, Bronx, NY 10460 Opening Reception: Saturday October 18th, 1:00 pm – 5:00 pm For More Information 646-327-3602 or firstname.lastname@example.org RSVP for our opening via email email@example.com Hush Tours is a proud sponsor of The Bronx Graffiti Art Gallery and will provide transportation from a convenient Manhattan locationRead More »
WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOUWe strive to deliver five star experiences to our guests, please leave your mark on Tripadvisor.
#HUSHTOURSEvery first friday we repost your dope shots that we may have missed during you tour! Don’t keep your photos under wraps, shine with Hush!
VISIT THE 40/40 CLUB NYC
GET 50% OFFAsk for a VIP card at your tour and present it at The 40/40 Club for a deal exclusive to hush tours customers!
A quick glimpse at the Hush Tours Experience.
Looking for a great gift idea?
Hush Tours gift certificates make perfect presents for music lovers and travel buffs!